Attention Publix Shoppers! From February 23–29 you can participate in P&G’s “One List Life” promotion, available exclusively at Publix: simply select any four fabulous participating P&G items and pick up a FREE Rotisserie Chicken while you’re at it! Learn more at www.savingspg.com.
Publix Rotisserie Chicken is right up my alley. Not just because it’s free. Or because chicken is a go-to protein for me (no red meat here). More like because it’s already cooked, and that is a big bonus in my book, because (1) I don’t love to whip up recipes and fun foods, and (2) any ready-to-serve meal takes one big chore off my to-do list (well, for a day, anyway), and that leaves a little more time for managing mommy madness.
OK, I’m not all that crazed, really, mostly because I try hard to streamline the stuff of life so that my days are filled with peace. Here is sorta how I do it:
- I pack school lunches at night because I hate hectic mornings.
- I run a few miles right after I drop my boys at their classrooms so that I’m all fit by 8:30 a.m., latest.
- I keep a paper calendar that details all my goings-on. It’s a supplement to reminder alarms on my phone, which might seem like overkill, but I’m a fan of staying on track at all times, and double duty works well for me.
- I type all kinds of lists on my phone (grocery lists, to-do lists, packing lists), and I check off tasks as I complete them.
- I manage a “spending” spreadsheet on my computer desktop, and I add every itty bitty purchase we make in this family. Each item subtracts from our total income, so, with just a moment’s notice, I can spout out just how much money we are using and saving.
I could go on, but let’s get back to the chicken, plus the scoop on how you can rack up some savings via the P&G promotion at Publix. It’s really easy.
Then, head to Publix, and choose any FOUR of the listed participating P&G products.
Finally, gather up your rotisserie at the deli department — your chicken will be free at checkout.
Now, your freebie isn’t the only deal you’ll be getting. You’ll also score super sales prices on all of the participating items. Prices vary by market, but you can save up to $2.50 on Charmin and Bounty and close to $2.00 on Tide 50 oz. You might see P&G advertisements next to each participating item — I did, which made them simple to spot.
And bonus >> if you saved your January 29 P&G brandSAVER, there are coupons for Tide, Charmin, Pampers, Bounty, Iams, Pantene, and Cascade!
Can’t beat that combo!
Thank you to P&G for sponsoring my participation in this “One List Life” promotion. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.